Pages Navigation Menu

Serving the Essex Coastal Town of Brightlingsea

Report Potholes

potholePotholes and many other highway problems are the responsibility of Essex County Council

  • Bollards and railings
  • Bus shelter/bus stop damage
  • Damage to or other grass verge problems
  • Damaged or incorrect signs
  • Drainage problem
  • Kerb defect
  • Pavement defects
  • Pothole or other road defects
  • Public rights of way (countryside)
  • Road lining/marking defect
  • Snow and ice problem
  • Street lighting defect
  • Vegetation problem

Click the button below to go the Essex County Council website. You will also be able to view problems that have already been reported and track problems via your reference number.

Alternatively, you can call Essex County Council Highways on 0845 603 7631

Report a highway problem

(Information taken from Tendring Council’s website)