Full Council – 20.04.17
TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Council to be held in the Parish Hall, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea
on Thursday 20th April 2017 at 7.30 p.m. for the transaction of the business stated below.
Tracey Pulford (13th April 2017)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
- Apologies for Absence
To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 16th March 2017 and confirm as a correct record.
- Mayor’s Announcements
- Questions under SO 9(2)
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
- County Councillor Goggin
To receive and approve the recommendations of those Members examining the Accounts for the current
- To receive questions from the public
To receive the Minutes of the Planning Meeting held on 16th and 30th March and 13th April 2017 and note Planning decisions of Tendring District Council.
- To receive reports submitted from Councillor Contacts and Coordinators
- To receive reports submitted from Member Representatives on Outside Bodies
- To receive reports submitted from District Councillors
- To receive the Town Clerks Report and determine actions requested
- MOTION TO EXCLUDE THE PUBLIC IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PUBLIC BODIES (ADMISSION TO MEETINGS) ACT 1960 – To discuss the following:
- To receive the Staff Minutes from the meeting held on the 11th April 2017 and confirm as a correct record
- Property Update
- To receive the Staff Minutes from the meeting held on the 11th April 2017 and confirm as a correct record.
- Property Update
Members Examining Accounts – Councillors G Steady and D Dixon
ANNUAL COUNCIL MEETING –
THURSDAY 18TH MAY 2017 AT 7.30 PM IN THE PARISH HALL
NEXT COUNCILLOR SURGERY –
SATURDAY 13TH MAY 2017 – 10AM UNTIL 11AM AT THE PARISH HALL
(IN ATTENDANCE – COUNCILLORS V CHAPMAN AND SMITH)
You may also be interested in: