Full Council – 16.03.17
TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Council to be held in the Parish Hall, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea
on Thursday 16th March 2017 at 7.30 p.m. for the transaction of the business stated below.
Tracey Pulford (10th March 2017)
C O U N C I L A G E N D A
1. Apologies for Absence
To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on the 16th February 2017 and confirm as a correct record.
3. Mayor’s Announcements
4. Questions under SO 9(2)
5. Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded of the requirement to disclose any Interest in relation to items on the Agenda, when these are discussed.
6. County Councillor Goggin
(a) To receive and approve the recommendations of those Members examining the Accounts for the current
(b) To receive and approve the Minutes of the Finance Meeting held on 9th March 2017 and to confirm the recommendations therein.
8. To receive questions from the public
To receive the Minutes of the Planning Meeting held on 16th February and 2nd March 2017 and note Planning decisions of Tendring District Council.
10. To receive reports submitted from Councillor Contacts and Coordinators
11. To receive reports submitted from Member Representatives on Outside Bodies
12. To receive reports submitted from District Councillors
13. To receive the Town Clerks Report and determine actions requested
14. MOTION TO EXCLUDE THE PUBLIC IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PUBLIC BODIES (ADMISSION TO MEETINGS) ACT 1960 – To discuss the following:
• Property Update
15. Property Update
Members Examining Accounts – Councillors J Chapman and J Russell
NEXT COUNCIL MEETING –
THURSDAY 20TH APRIL 2017 AT 7.30 PM IN THE PARISH HALL
NEXT COUNCILLOR SURGERY –
SATURDAY 15TH APRIL 2017 – 10AM UNTIL 11AM AT THE PARISH HALL
(IN ATTENDANCE – COUNCILLORS BARRY AND RUSSELL)
You may also be interested in: